Friday, October 11, 2013

Breakfast Tacos



Doesn't that taco look like it's smiling? Really, a huge grin? I did need a smile this morning, even if was my breakfast giving me attitude. Some days are like that, and it's the little things that help. Forget the less-than-healthy aspect of smoky bacon, sriracha-flavored eggs, fried onions and peppers, pepper jack cheese and full-fat sour cream tucked into a flour tortilla. Instead, imagine the combined flavors of those ingredients bringing joy to your taste buds. Oh yes, I'll bet you're smiling too. 

I just wanted to share this morning's smile with you. Now I'm ready to attack the gigantic To Do List before the weekend. I hope your day goes well.     





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments so please leave a friendly note. Comments are moderated so it may take a while to appear.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...